[thelist] user-secure photos?

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Thu May 17 15:06:37 CDT 2007

I shouldn't have used the word "admin" perhaps...

The idea is for me to set up something that the non-techie site owner
can use.  He needs to be able to upload files and set them up for
people to be able to view.

Basically, he's a vehicle broker, and would like to be able to show
people cars without making those images public.  Nothing terribly
high-security -- if some hacker-type is set on seeing them, it's no
huge deal....

I'm thinking about modifying blog software, as the "post" format
might be conducive to the type of image posting he wants.  Not sure
how to integrate the user/security element into that, however.

Stephen