[thelist] Project Management Software

Scott Wehrenberg swehren at gmail.com
Thu May 17 20:43:54 CDT 2007

On 5/17/07, Jan Brasna <discuss at alphanumeric.cz> wrote:
> You could probably find someone to integrate activeCollab, Trac and
> e-mails, it could work for you then.

I've defintiely considered activeCollab. We put together something to
handle the emails the way we want it done, but I thought I would throw
the question out there and see if anyone knew of something with that
already built in.

The only other concern I have with activeCollab is the transition to
the new licensing scheme. It puts the project in enough doubt that I'm
hesitant to begin implementing it until things settle a little around
that issue.