[thelist] streaming servers

Chris Price chris.price at choctaw.co.uk
Tue May 29 13:26:09 CDT 2007

I've got 10mb movies playing on a website I'm building while I have
embedded them and got them suedo streaming its not ideal.

I can't afford to invest large amounts of money or time in a streaming
server as I don't have the clients to justify it at this stage (though I
could look at that in the medium to long term).

Is there a short term answer out there that won't cost me an arm and a
leg or be mega technical on my part?

The movies will be running from a Windows 2003 server.

Kind Regards
Chris Price

chris.price at choctaw.co.uk

Tel. 01524 825 245
Mob. 0777 451 4488

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder
while Excellence is in the Hand of the Professional

-+- Sent on behalf of Choctaw Media Ltd -+-

Choctaw Media Limited is a company
registered in England and Wales
with company number 04627649

Registered Office: