[thelist] AJAX: Getting External Content by DIV?

Jon Hughes hughesj at firemtn.com
Thu May 31 13:59:31 CDT 2007

Basically, I have a page of products with a small snippet of the
description and a thumbnail. When I mouse-over the thumbnail, I want to
pull the FULL description, and the larger image of the product from the
details page. The description and the image are both held in div's.

I found this page here:
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex...

But I need to pull only the div's from the page, and not the whole page.

Does anyone know of a resource that does this, or can help me through
this?

Thank you