[thelist] AJAX: Getting External Content by DIV?

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Thu May 31 14:42:31 CDT 2007

What you should do is re-organize your pages. Make the DIV content an include or separate it some how so that you can grab it via AJAX and grab it for any stand alone pages that need the same content.

That way you don't have to parse the whole page looking for the content you want to grab for the AJAX'd page.

A little up front work will make your job easier in the long run.