[thelist] Quick question about registering/transfering domain names

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Mon Jun 4 23:20:57 CDT 2007

Generally, when you transfer you essentially register the domain for
another year in the process of transferring, meaning that the new
year is added to the full year you got at the previous registrar.

I've seen this with a few different registrars, though from what
others are saying there may be exceptions,,,,

Stephen