[thelist] Safari on Windows

Jon Hughes hughesj at firemtn.com
Tue Jun 12 10:02:46 CDT 2007

Leet hax.

Seriously, though.  It could allow remote execution on your PC
(essentially install any software it wants) - Remember, not all software
is just naughty popups.  Some of them can really mess up (permanently)
your machine.

It's not going to happen if you stay on yahoo.com, but if you go to a
malicious site, you are subject to being infected.