[thelist] i am new and desperate

Jeremy Coulson jcoulson at co.frederick.va.us
Thu Jun 14 07:04:38 CDT 2007

Ah ha.  I will try method 2.  Actually, I missed that in all of my Googling.

I know I should have been more specific and technical.  I hate when my users
try to get me to solve problems and they aren't specific enough.  Now I am a
hypocrite.

Kate: I'm trying not to reinstall Windows at all because there is an
important piece of software for our organization which I will be unable to
reinstall because someone stole the installation CD.

Thanks for the advice, folks!  I will try the Spuninst idea this afternoon
and let you know if it was successful.

Jeremy Coulson, PC Technician/Webmaster
County of Frederick
(540) 722-8211