[thelist] The best way to load very little javascript.

Chris Price chris.price at choctaw.co.uk
Fri Jun 15 11:07:54 CDT 2007

Jon Hughes wrote:
> I don't want to have <body onload="..."> - I don't mind adding the tag
> with javascript, but I don't know how I would init that javascript
> either...
You don't need a 'body onload..' you can do it in the javascript

Something like:

window.onload = initVisibility
function initVisibility() { define function }

If the element has an id you can target it with
or for a tag, document.getElementsByTagName('tag')[n]

Kind Regards
Chris Price

chris.price at choctaw.co.uk

Tel. 01524 825 245
Mob. 0777 451 4488

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder
while Excellence is in the Hand of the Professional

-+- Sent on behalf of Choctaw Media Ltd -+-

Choctaw Media Limited is a company
registered in England and Wales
with company number 04627649

Registered Office: