[thelist] phpbb problem

Jaytee xterminator at gawab.com
Sat Jun 16 08:49:28 CDT 2007

    hie....i have a problem with my phpBB board.A user says  every time he
visits my site it tells him that its an invalid session.If he tries going
to another section of the board he has to login again.I don't think its a
problem with his account because i've tried everything possible to
alleviate the situation and i think its something to do with either of the
following:
Cookies
Firewall
Operating system
Has anyone of you guys had a similar problem with phpbb board users.If so
help please
PS..i'm still nu on this list and i'm posting from zimbabwe.I'm basically a
self taught hacker but i'm going to university soon.
web-admin