[thelist] XML templates for CVs/resumes

Paul Waring paul at xk7.net
Mon Jun 18 12:10:11 CDT 2007

Can anyone recommend any good templates for CVs/resumes that use a
single XML file to store all the information (contact details, education
etc.) and then have a variety of XSL files for converting to various
formats? At the moment I only have a PDF version of my CV which is
generated by pdflatex, but it's not very well-structured and running it
through something like latex2html doesn't produce good results.
Unfortunately every time I search for 'cv xml template' on Google I get
lots of CVs of people who know how to use XML, but not any advice on
creating a CV.

Thanks,

Paul