[thelist] XML templates for CVs/resumes

Jon Molesa rjmolesa at consoltec.net
Mon Jun 18 12:44:27 CDT 2007

http://xmlresume.sourceforge.net/

On the upside - one xml file, allows for filters, based on docbook, recently used for mine

Unmaintained, old, could do the same with plain DocBook.  But beyond me.
Maybe you could strip something useful from the project.

It did everything I needed with the exception that I wish it'd crank out
all the filtered version with the filter name in the filename.  I think
that could be controlled in the Makefile or build.xml.  HTH.

--
Jon Molesa
rjmolesa at consoltec.net
if you're bored or curious