[thelist] absolute path for SSI file

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Thu Jun 21 15:08:04 CDT 2007

Pam...

Are these web sites all on the same server? Or maybe a set of servers with in the same security context?

If they are on the same server, you could setup an includes directory that is outside of the web directory structure and include the file using the file directive, or you can setup virtual directories within each web service and call the files using the virtual include directive.

Lastly, if you have PHP on all the web servers, you can use the PHP function called include which allows you to grab via HTTP.

Hope that all makes sense.