[thelist] Force Windows Media Player To keep Reloading

Barry Woolgar barry at burnthebook.co.uk
Fri Jun 22 03:17:24 CDT 2007

> Anyone?

Hello, do you have a demo page we could see? I have no experience with this
type of embedded media player but perhaps there is some variable (eg:
wmp.isPlaying) that can be checked via a javascript (which uses setTimeout()
to perform the check regularly). If it is false then the javascript could
reload the page. This works perfectly on the computer in my head :)

Good luck

Barry