[thelist] GoDaddy software and Macs

Bojan Tesanovic btesanovic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 13:52:30 CDT 2007

Well she can install wordpress. It is content management application
mostly for bloggers but also convenient for this site. Very easy to mentain
it has nice WYSIWYG ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WYSIWYG )
and she can make new pages in less then an blink of an eye :)

GoDaddy has it for free in site control panel and it is installed
via automatic no hassle.
She can then choose various designs from http://themes.wordpress.net/
and upload it to her site (also free).

There are numerous plugins for WP e.g. images

After one day she should be able to have site like this

but let her backup current site if she decides to install WP

Bojan Tesanovic