[thelist] JavaScript DOM Cheat Sheet - Creative Commons

Robert O'Rourke rob at sanchothefat.com
Wed Jun 27 09:25:04 CDT 2007

Christian Heilmann wrote:
> I just put together a small "at a glance" DOM cheat sheet for new
> developers. Maybe it'll be helpful to you, too:
> http://www.wait-till-i.com/index.php?p=460

very handy, cheers Christian. It's the original js library!
It'd be good to make this more visual if it's for new developers too.
For ease of finding what you're after sort of thing. Something like that
visual jQuery thing for the DOM... It's the lack of things like this
that is what's gotten in the way of me actually learning real javascript
in the past.

thanks again,
Rob