[thelist] limiting the number of post that appear on page in wordpress

Bruce Gilbert webguync at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 20:03:06 CDT 2007

I currently have a blog powered by wordpress, and every post I make
stretches out the length div in page.php. I only want to have about four or
five post on the page and then a link to the archives. Does anyone familiar
with wordpress know how to control this? I didn't know if there was
somewhere in the admin section, where I could limit the post that appear on
a page, of if there was a way to manilulate the php code to accomplish this.

thanks in advance!

--
::Bruce::