[thelist] add a comment on wordpress

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Tue Jul 3 09:18:41 CDT 2007

Hello,

I am doing some work for a client, and on the side, I set up a simple
wordpress blog for her. I know enough about it to set it up, but I have
never looked under the hood, and don't want to take the time right now. She
can't get the website to allow readers to post a comment.All the setting for
the posts she has written should allow comments.  Is there a bug in
WordPress? I could probably figure this out by following the code but I
don't have time.  I tried  googling for this and came up with nothing. Is
there someplace in the database I could manually go in and change the
setting to allow comments

I hope this is not off topic, if it is I am sorry!

TIA
Nan