[thelist] Super Slow Query

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Thu Jul 5 11:56:51 CDT 2007

You need to start adding timers to you code. Just log the time at specific locations in your code and see where the slow down is. I would suspect that the error is not in the query itself. Maybe there is a looping problem over the record set, or maybe building the  grid view, or somewhere else. Timers all over the code will tell you that.