[thelist] headers output at top of page after cflocation redirect

Chris Hayes chris at lwcdial.net
Mon Jul 9 04:57:13 CDT 2007

My finger of suspicion is the web server.

>MicrosoftOfficeWebServer: 5.0_Pub

Which I imagine is some flavour of IIS.  Does CF officially support this
webserver?

You might want to 301 redirect instead of using cflocation (which does a 302
redirect "Moved Temporarily") , try this:

<cfheader statuscode="301" statustext="Moved Permanently">
<cfheader name="Location" value="#the new location here#">
<cfabort>