[thelist] Web Dev Program

j s jslist at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 9 12:17:02 CDT 2007

Yes it's easier to keep things consistent when you modularize components.  And I definetly understand if your doing a shopping cart the line count would be low.  This is more complicated stuff.  The down side is when big chunks of the asp code are compartmentalized debugging isn't alot of fun.

Thanks for the suggestions.