[thelist] htaccess quandry

Barry Woolgar barry at burnthebook.co.uk
Tue Jul 10 10:16:58 CDT 2007

Hello again,

Ok, lets try this...

# Rewrite current-style URLs of the form 'index.php?q=x'.
  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d

  RewriteRule ^feed/?$ http://feeds.feedburner.com/CrossAndThrone [R=301,L]
  RewriteRule ^category/radio/?$
http://www.crossandthrone.com/radio-wyll-1160-am [R=301,L]

  RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?q=$1 [L,QSA]

That should catch your specific redirects, and the rest will fall through to
the general rule

I assume you've read this:

It's a solid read, but everything is there.