[thelist] [OT] Tech break down needed...

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 05:51:57 CDT 2007

I thought as much, but I'll still have to carry around my protable
hard drive for movies on the train, and any other large scale app...
adn that'll have to be powered by my laptop...
Seems good if I'm just checking email or writing code etc.. but
rubbish for any 'heavier' apps...
Windoze must use several Gig to get started...
Hmm, time to change to Linux?