[thelist] "PayQuake" Merchant Account

Jeremy Weiss eccentric.one at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:22:41 CDT 2007

I used PayQuake for a business I had back in 2003 and never had any problems
with them. What was really impressive was that they were willing to work
with us on projects that had been turned down by other companies as 'too
risky.'

Sincerely,
Jeremy Weiss
--
Internet Consultant | Blue Phoenix Consulting, LLC
Small Business Consulting and Internet Services

TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_2G_0507