[thelist] Uniques subject lines on maillists

Jason Crosse jc01 at antanova.com
Tue Jul 24 03:42:06 CDT 2007

On 23/07/2007 16:45, Ken Moore wrote:
> What we need is a mail list program that allows us to load not only the
> address but both the body and the subject line from MySQL, MS Access, a text
> file, or somewhere else.
>
> My client would prefer a PC-based solution on a Windows machine but a
> server-based solution would work too.
>
> TIA, Ken

e-Campaign [1] should be able to do what you are asking. It's based
of csv text files, so you could probably manage the list from a
spreadsheet or spit it out from MySQL.

I have used it and it was fine - although without the custom subject
lines. However, looking at the help file there should be no problem
in including a custom subject for each recipient should you want to.
There is a trial version for testing.

[1] http://www.lmhsoft.com/
--
http://antanova.blogspot.com