[thelist] browser emulation

Sales @ Lycosa sales at lycosa.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 06:34:47 CDT 2007

Hi,

Does anyone know of a browser emulation application which can emulate the
various versions of IE, Firefox, Opera, AOL etc?

I have developed http://www.heald.uk.com <http://www.heald.uk.com/>  and
some users have complained the menus don't work in IE6. I have multiple
style sheets and php browser sniffer for IE, mozilla and Opera. I have IE7,
and can't view this in IE6. I know of a simulator which generates a
screenshot of your site in for a number of different browsers, but this
cannot help find errors in functionality.

If anyone has any information or can help with this, it would be much
appreciated.

Thanks.

Phil Parker
www.lycosa.co.uk