[thelist] Site Review Request - Cheesecakes to You

KrisG evoltlists at charitycards.co.uk
Fri Jul 27 07:51:52 CDT 2007

If this is what I think it is, is it not just FF drawing the vertical
scroll bar on the right when a page is longer than the height of the
browser window.. Quite annoying behaviour on FF's behalf - at least
IE keeps a ghost version of the bar there always, even when the page
fits vertically, thus preventing the window 'jump' to the left/right
depending on whether the bar is there or not.
My only comment would be ........ 45 dollars for a cheesecake!! Is it
frosted with cocaine? (j/k)

Kris