[thelist] contact from vs. email

Micky Hulse micky at ambiguism.com
Sat Jul 28 14:44:43 CDT 2007

For my latest project, I chose to do just an email link (spam protected)
instead of a contact form. Example:

I figure folks who have email client setup can click the above link and
it will open a new email message... or, the ones that do not can
copy/paste the email addy in email app of choice.

I avoid using email links like so:

The above makes it harder for the less experienced to copy/paste the
actual address.

Of course, if this were not a personal site, I would include both a
contact form and the above email link... And possibly other options.

Cheers,

Wishlists: <http://snipurl.com/1gqpj>
    Switch: <http://browsehappy.com/>
      BCC?: <http://snipurl.com/w6f8>