[thelist] simple asp.net question

Jeremy Coulson jcoulson at co.frederick.va.us
Thu Aug 2 07:04:26 CDT 2007

Clearly the problem is my understanding of GridView1.Rows.Count!  When I try
to just display the number of rows using:

            Dim i As Integer = GridView1.Rows.Count
            lbl1.Text = i

I get apparently random numbers.  I'll see a gridview with 5 results and
it'll say 0 or 3 or something else completely incorrect.  So, if anyone can
tell me how to get an integer that is the exact number of rows in the
gridview, I'll gladly add a little variable representing it to my program.

Jeremy Coulson
PC Technician/Webmaster, Frederick County
(540) 722-8211
jcoulson at co.frederick.va.us