[thelist] .NET - using variable as form field value

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Thu Aug 2 09:40:29 CDT 2007

Ken Schaefer posited

> Why aren't your posting the form to itself?

er, classic ASP guy, tacking some .NET onto an existing classic ASP
tool, and still thinking, well, in classic ASP

as you (and Anthony B) point out, the form should post to itself instead
of trying to make this one little bit behave like classic ASP.

ah, the joys of starting all over again. of course, when I was teaching
myself ASP, evolt.org didn't exist yet, so this time around I'm on easy
street.

thanks again, folks.

joel