[thelist] simple asp.net question

Jeremy Coulson jcoulson at co.frederick.va.us
Thu Aug 2 10:32:26 CDT 2007

The databinding is accomplished in the gridview control's code.  I moved
AccessDataSource1.SelectCommand into this function so it would only be used
when the function gets called.  I'd paste the code for GridView1 and
AccessDataSource1 here, but it would be too messy to make sense of.  You can
view it at http://www.co.frederick.va.us/coulson/phoneExtensions.txt.

Thanks to everyone who has or will look at this!  You're helping to make me
a minor hero around here.

Jeremy Coulson
PC Technician/Webmaster, Frederick County
(540) 722-8211
jcoulson at co.frederick.va.us