[thelist] Site Check

Steven Pierce steven.pierce at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 23:58:33 CDT 2007

Dan,

I also like the site.  One of the things that I would change, is that
your products page, you have three pic's of each item.  One large one,
and two small ones.  I would just keep the large one, and take the
two smaller ones out.  They distract from the larger pic.  Your eyes
keep going to the small ones...

I like the colors that you used also..