[thelist] losing irritated / arrogant customers off my books

Mike Maughan mike.maughan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 16:48:22 CDT 2007

Perhaps send him a letter enclosing a level of service statement - with the
right levels for you - and advising that due to pressure of work (or
whatever suits your mood) you can no longer offer the current deal ad
infinitum.

All customers will be moved over to a higher service contract at renewal
unless they say they want to leave, in which case you will proide a "leavers
document" to help them, plus the option of paid consultancy should they need
it.

- Mike

--
Regards, Mike