[thelist] client works sheets - good or bad or just homogeneity?

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 17:24:07 CDT 2007

On 8/6/07, Alex Beston <alex.beston at gmail.com> wrote:
> Martin
>
> Me: Where did you find out about this stuff?
>
> Matt:  [...] on CRM projects
>
> ok. on the right foot now - a-ha ... the real world, not the WWW.
> suits n stuff, closed doors, cars, insurance, indemnities, lawyers,
> the white collar world, the list is endless. I really ought to join in
> one day. where should I start?

I didn't mention my own consulting because you had asked about
Martin... I am in a similar world as Martin, but on custom development
(web-based, mostly) projects. Exact same sales process.

Just in case you thought it had something to do with the fact that he
is working on CRM rather than custom dev projects.

--
Matt Warden
Cincinnati, OH, USA