[thelist] site check please - menu problems in IE6 and lower

Dan Stockton prosayist at inbox.com
Tue Aug 7 00:52:43 CDT 2007

Andrew Kamm wrote:
>> http://www.heald.uk.com

Menus work as expected on Win XP with IE 6.0.2900.2180 (at least as well
as I expect IE to work) latest news is at the bottom.

> .. I just looked at it in Safari and the menu is having some issues..

I tried it with Safari 3.0.1 (522.12.2) on said Windows machine and I
don't get any menus. The previously referenced 'Latest News' is in the
correct location.

Opera 9.02 and Firefox 2.0* both work very well, latest news is at top
right.

(W3C HTML Validation Output)
http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.heald.uk.com%2F