[thelist] Strange IE 6 frame bug...

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 03:41:58 CDT 2007

http://www.gsc2for1.com/
Is a framed page that holds our master page:
http://www.tlc-rewards.com/5224gsc/

Rather odly in IE 6 only, and ONYL in the framed page, it goes all
'cookey' when you change the screen size...?
I'm off to google it now, but I wondered if anyone else has seen, and
fixed this prob...?

Sigh, i've got that Monday feeling and it's Tuesday!

--
Give a man a fish and he'll feed himself for a day.
Give a man a religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish.

`We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.`
Kurt Vonnegut

`When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others
to laugh at him.`
Thomas Szasz