[thelist] flash video not displaying

Johnathon Tinsley jtinsley at encryptec.net
Wed Aug 8 11:13:14 CDT 2007

----- "Bob Meetin" <ontheroad at frii.com> wrote:
> If someone could verify/deny the problem,  I just added a 30 spot,
> flash
> video to one of my client's sites.  It works fine for me on both my
> windows pcs, in ff and in ie.  On his pc, he said the video does not
> display.  On my linux pc in FF only the skin/controller displays -
> this
> could be me not having flash/other installed correctly, i don't know.
>

> I would like to know if you can see anything obvious that would fail
> for
> a correctly configured windows pc.  i.e. what i did or local to
> client:
>
> www.steves-alignment.com/testimonials.php
> www.steves-alignment.com/take1.html --> simple version
>
> -bob

Nothing wrong on my Ubuntu Linux Firefox box, so it's probably a flash-misinstall, or not a high enough version of flash, on your linux pc.

HTH,

Johnathon

--
Johnathon Tinsley, Encryptec Limited
Tel: 0845 25 77033, FWD: 753977
Email: jtinsley at encryptec.net, MSN: jtinsley at encryptec.net

Statements made are at all times subject to Encryptec's
Terms and Conditions of Business, which are available upon request.