[thelist] microphone software

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 14:17:04 CDT 2007

Free + Awesome: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

> For that matter, can anyone suggest what I should look for in a microhone?

Don't. The warranty of most will be void if you open them to look inside! :-)

Seriously though make sure it is a mic that can be targetted to avoid
recording a lot of background noise. If you want to record your own
stuff I'd go for a mic to clip on your shirt and a bluetooth receiver.

--
Chris Heilmann
Book: http://www.beginningjavascript.com