[thelist] iterate through SQL results without knowing column names

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Thu Aug 9 17:22:24 CDT 2007

I need to write the results of a SQL query to a textfile using ASP.NET -
the problem is that the query, which I don't have access to change, is a
'select * from blah' query so I can't iterate through the values and
write each one into a CSV file.

Is there a way to iterate through each row, then through each field,
without knowing what the column names are?

Or, in fact, what db this is talking to, other than it's probably not
MSSQL, and might be Access.

Thanks.

joel