[thelist] Website not displaying with 800x600 resolution

Santilal Parbhu santilal at scorpioneng.co.nz
Fri Aug 10 05:51:36 CDT 2007

>if i can help it, i never revisit a site that tells me what resolution
>to use or that doesn't display in the resolution i prefer.  i'm one of
>those types who likes to have many different windows open at once,
>which means each window is small enough that the other open windows
>are visible all at the same time.  at my monitor resolution of
>1856x1392, this means my browser is usually 800x600 or less.  dealing
>with sites that horizontally scroll or don't fit is very frustrating
>and i try to avoid them when i find them.

Thanks for the tip.  I am far from an expert in web design, but willing to
learn.  So how do you avoid the pickle I am in.

Thanks.

Santilal

a personal note about your "best viewed at resolution message" -- i'm
not attacking your or your site, but i wanted to share another
user-type view.

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/