[thelist] hand-coding .NET

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at speakeasy.net
Fri Aug 10 13:03:55 CDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-08-06 at 13:13 -0700, Joel D Canfield wrote:
> while I appreciate the info, if I change careers, it'll be out of web
> dev completely, probably out of anything to do with computers.

I've found, at least in the current era (past 5-10 years), the less I
use Microsoft (or, for that matter, Apple) products, the more I enjoy
working with computers. (And I can't say I blame you; technically, what
call my "day job" right now is not computer-related, either.)

--
Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at speakeasy.net>