Client & Customer Clichés

WebMail java_fella at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 12:49:43 CDT 2007

In 2003, with the help of our friends here at Evolt.org - we
came up with a list of common client & customer clichés & put
them into a Flash Game to let everyone vent frustration by
smacking around fictional clients with a rolled up contract.

It's 2007 now .. the World has Web 2.0, mobile apps, CSS that
can do incredible things... yet we still have clients who want a
blog - but then ask you in the same breath: "What's a Blog".

What Web Design & Development Clichés can you offer? We're
updating the game for 2007 with the best posts.

http://templatekit.com/stuff/2007/08/14/flash-clients/

Comments can be posted here .. on our blog .. or even emailed.

-Tom