[thelist] Adding embed using dom fails on IE

Chris Price chris.price at choctaw.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 16:36:22 CDT 2007

Charles wrote:
>>> Objecty might work for you.  Here's all you need to do to embed an FLV
>> I've tried it. It doesn't work. Just sits there saying 'buffering..0%'.
> That probably just means the server got hit by a pile of people at once.
> I'd try it again, or even try it with your own FLV (it's very simple to
> use).
It was my own flv and on a dedicated server. Could it be anything to do
with the flv; how it was created etc.?

Kind Regards
Chris Price

chris.price at choctaw.co.uk

Tel. 01524 825 245
Mob. 0777 451 4488

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder
while Excellence is in the Hand of the Professional

-+- Sent on behalf of Choctaw Media Ltd -+-

Choctaw Media Limited is a company
registered in England and Wales
with company number 04627649

Registered Office: