[thelist] still looking for php file uploader

Kevin Martin evolt at brasscannon.net
Fri Aug 24 10:40:42 CDT 2007

Meredith wrote:

>Still looking for a good file uploader in php or perl.  Client needs
>to be able to let others upload files into their own specific
>directories, so they can't see each others' files.  No ftp.

I've got one like that; it started out based on one by "Melonfire"
which used ftp as the authentication mechanism, but I replaced that
with a login form using .htaccess for Basic auth.

I don't have it packaged as a nice download (yet) but I could mail
copies to interested parties.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:  Our mail delivery policy states that random
strangers are not allowed to dictate our mail delivery policy.