[thelist] CSS Help....

Darrell King darrellgking at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 07:56:15 CDT 2007

I see to remember running into collapsing containers once a few years back.
All the content was either absolutely positioned or floated and this caused
one of the browsers to ignore the visual perspective on the actual rendered
real estate. I couldn't use a fixed height because of varying contents, so I
think I got around it by adding something that wasn't floating - a clear-all
br tag or something.

Sorry I don't remember in more detail...