[thelist] Site Check Please (Blog)

Jon Hughes hughesj at firemtn.com
Tue Aug 28 14:56:43 CDT 2007

> 6 errors with http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/
>
> It's wordpress so you shouldn't have many compatibility problems.
>
> It is my opinion that you should probably populate your 'portfolio',
> especially whereas, in answer to the "hiring" question on your contact
> page, you request the same from others. You must have something with
> "JavaScript rollovers, a framed navigation, and a rotating email
graphic".

> There's a page title wordpress plugin
> (http://elasticdog.com/2004/09/optimal-title/) that will inverse the
> order of the title (i.e. will change "Phazm Webdesign - Search Engine
> Optimization" to "Search Engine Optimization - Phazm Webdesign") This
> recommend.
>
> -Dan

The errors are probably coming from the "digg it" plugin I installed.  I
am going to make a javascript version that adds the iframe dynamically
so the validators don't scream.

The rest of the page isn't in wordpress, it's just pure HTML, but thank
you for the link to the plugin.

I completely agree that I should have a portfolio up, but for the last
few years, I've pretty much done case studies and worked on internal
applications, so I don't have anything to show that I would feel
comfortable with.

I have a few clients lined up though, so I will be adding their sites to
my portfolio soon.

Thanks so much for testing!

 - Jon