[thelist] XHR and the document.domain property

Bojan Tesanovic btesanovic at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:20:17 CDT 2007

Hi Bratisav,

this is restriction of cross-domain policy for XHR, though there is a hack to
overcome this using active script tag  and JSON,
there are lot of articles about it google for
"JSON active script tag cross domain",
here is nice one
http://blogs.nitobi.com/dave/index.php/2006/02/10/cross-domain-ajax-with-xml/

--