[thelist] Updating a BIG table with a few indexes...

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 11:13:03 CDT 2007

ALTER TABLE table1 ADD INDEX (fieldName), ADDINDEX (fieldName) .........

with 8 million records...

--
Give a man a fish and he'll feed himself for a day.
Give a man a religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish.

`We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.`
Kurt Vonnegut

`When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others
to laugh at him.`
Thomas Szasz