[thelist] Screen Size

Steven Pierce steven.pierce at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 22:32:50 CDT 2007

Good Day all,

I have a site that I am doing, that the guy first tells me that he wants it
to this
res, and then now a different one.  How do I set the screen so that it
will detect the current res and set the display for it.  I have seen a few
java scripts, but they have not worked correctly.  I am using templates for
this site, I have a very short time to get this one done.

www.page-developer.net/chris/fibu

The main page is all that I am worried about right now.  If you set your
display to 1152x 864 it moves the menu over to the right.  If it is
10 x 7 it is all lined up.

Thank you for any help that you can give..