[thelist] Looking for a push-pin logo...

Scott scott at genlab.ca
Thu Sep 6 16:44:05 CDT 2007

Hi Jon,

This might not be exactly what you need but Google came up with the
following:

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/244532

Side-stepping the issue of rendering the model, the screenshots might well
be included as part of the purchase price. Otherwise, I'd probably find a
digital camera and a dollar store :)

cheers,

Scott
--